Saturday, March 12, 2011

First!

This is my first post on my first blog. Mostly I imagine this will be me talking to myself in diary form but I think I'm ok with that. Technology is good. We must move forward. I also imagine this as a designated safe place for me since this "diary" is basically no man's land. Because of this I have no reason to be ashamed. No reason to cheat here.

I live in Roxboro, NC. I'm currently enrolled in Mycomputercareer.com. I play ukulele. I spend way too much time online doing absolutely nothing.

Today, I'm starting the 'Slow Carb Diet' as championed by Tim Ferriss in his book 4 Hour Body. I read it over the last week and I'm excited/anxious.

Today I'm starting off this morning with a black bean and mixed veggie omelet with EB organic eggs (2).

Tracking your own progress over the course of a diet is supposedly a good way to better your chances of actually succeeding. Devoting an actual blog to the next couple weeks of diet-y goodness is probably overkill when Evernote could've done the job but I figure, what the hell. 
And yes, I do imagine this will hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment